- The test of the 40-ton ropeless workover rig was successful!
- The company's badminton competition came to an end
- Meeting for Party Members to Welcome the 87th Anniversary of the Founding of the Party
- The company held a summary meeting for the first half of 2008
- The company conducts environmental management system certification training
- All cadres and employees of Tongshi Company show their love to the people in the earthquake-stricken area
- The company's measurement management system certification passed successfully
- Chairman Han Yiquan was re-elected as deputy to the Provincial People's Congress
- Pioneer of Party Member丨Party Committee of Tonghua Petrochemical Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Mayor Liu Huawen visits and condolences to outstanding top talent Han Yiquan
Swabbing & Service Rig is the up to date multifunctional oil field equipment that integrates the functions of well servicing rig, swabbing unit and mast transportation truck. This is another innovation of THpetro’s oil field machineries that can handle different operations with one piece of equipment, thus saving the time and reducing the cost.
Flushby unit is THpetro according to the needs of oil field work, independent research and development of a new type of special service rig, it is mainly used for screw pump type sand washing operation of viscous crude oil Wells, single rig can complete the traditional by the pump truck and crane synergy of screw pump wells well washing work, realize one rig can can not only improve the efficiency, and reduced the other auxiliary equipment, reducing the operation cost. The unit is exported in bulk to the Middle East, Eastern Europe and South America.
Well washing and workover rig is a special equipment for oil field that integrates well washing and workover functions. It is mainly composed of chassis, transfer case, hydraulic torque converter, triplex pump, forward and reverse gear reducer, winch, mast, traveling hook block, hydraulic system, gas system, electrical system, etc. The engine is equipped with a full speed governor, and the power of the engine is transmitted to the transfer case through the drive shaft. The transfer case transmits power to the rear axle, reverse gear reducer and triplex pump respectively, to achieve chassis walking, workover operations and well cleaning operations. The transfer case also drives the hydraulic pump to supply oil to the hydraulic system.